Crochet pattern High-heeled Boots
Materials and tools
- 100% mercerized cotton (330 m/50 g) and a crochet hook 1.0 mm.
- toothpick to insert into the heel;
- plastic card or another piece of thin plastic to solidify the sole (if desired),
- transparent glue;
You’ve got a doll, but haven’t got any shoes for her?
What about elegant high-heeled boots? I offer you a crochet pattern on making boots for your doll. You won’t need wire to make the boots, but the heel is strengthened, and the doll can stand independently in these shoes.
When using the materials indicated in the pattern you will get a pair of boots suitable for Barbie or Monster High.
If you want to make the boots for the doll Bonita you need to use thinner yarn and hook then you used for the doll body, otherwise the boots will be too big.
To make these boots I used 100% cotton yarn Iris Gamma and a crochet hook 1.0 mm.
Also you will need:
– toothpick to insert into the heel;
– plastic card or another piece of thin plastic to solidify the sole (otherwise the doll will not stay independently),
– transparent glue;